Custom Search

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Asha Counselling and Training Services: A 3- DAY WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE PARENTING

Asha Counselling and Training Services
29, C R Sundaram Layout, Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore 641045 INDIA.

Phone: 2310520, info@asha-net.com
www.asha-net.com


A 3- DAY WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE PARENTING


Children Learn What They Live new paradigm in parenting Children learn what they live. They are mirrors of their environment. Therefore, parents have a major influence in moulding their children's personality. Often parents end up doing and saying things to their children which they never wanted to. And they ask these questions:
• Why is my child so rebellious and unruly?
• Why is my child so shy and not an extrovert?
• Why is my child not as good as the other?
• Why do my children always fight and quarrel amongst each other?
• Why am I often helpless in controlling my child's excesses?
• Where on earth did my child pick up these habits; this language; these manners?
• Why do I often end up quarreling with my child?
• Why do my children not understand that all I'm doing is for their good?
• I have hurt my children in the past, what can I do about it now?
• Why does my child love to spend more time out with his friends than at home?
• How do I understand my adolescent child?

In this workshop, you shall find answers to several such questions lingering in your mind. You will understand the basics of child development like:
• What is normal for a child in each stage of development
• What can parents do to help the child develop healthily in each stage
• What behaviours of parents could be detrimental to the healthy growth of the child's psyche
• How can parents compensate in later stages, for what has been deprived at an earlier stage and so on….. because in parenting, its never too late!

Date & Time: Wednesday-Friday, March 5-7, 2008,10 a.m. – 1 p.m.

Fee: Rs.1100/- per participant or Rs.1800/- per couple
(Fee includes course material, and tea)


Venue: Asha Training Hall

Contact:
Sharda Jayaraman – 9994100130
Dr. S. Thamilselvi - 9443764646

Payment:
Cash or Cheque favouring `Centre for Holistic Integrated Learning and Development', payable at Coimbatore.

No comments: